What we don’t do
- Accept any search. We are as careful about selecting clients and assignments as we are about selecting candidates.
- Work for your fiercest competitors or participate in races against other firms. True collaborators just don’t do that.
- Present a CV instead of a person. We give you a full report on each candidate who has been thoroughly assessed by us, not a profile that looks good on paper.
- Mass recruitment. Our experience is best put to use when your company needs executives who are well suited for middle to top management level positions.
- Work for free. Some firms send you profiles quickly, hoping you will hire someone so they will get paid. This transaction can work for lower level vacancies, which can be filled by many available professionals. However, a key or confidential position demands a full search for a hard-to-find individual. Simply put, we commit to the process, you commit to retain our services. We have learned (and perhaps you have, too) that only a mutual commitment leads to optimal results.
- Rule out magnificent candidates due to age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, skin color, or any other characteristic.